Tech Updates

The best user friendly techy Website

script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

Sunday 30 July 2017

How to Achieve Good Personality and Attitude

     A good personality and attitude are essential to become a good person in the society. Everyone has unique personality and attitude. A short story given below will help us to gain these qualities. And let's read it. 


    " Once upon a time there lived a king who had 4 wives. He loved the 4th wife mostly. He does everything that he could to satisfy her. Because he is much fond of her than anyone. King loved the third wife also but he was suspicious that whether she avoids him for others. The second wife was a place for the king where he can go when he is sad. Because she sustains him by hearing his pains. The first wife was only one who had loved the king too much. She also had contributed a vital role in helping the king to rule the nation. But the king hadn't considered her. He hadn't fulfilled any of obligations towards her. He ignored her always.After few years, gradually king became illEventually, he reached in coma stage. He was convinced that death is near to him. So, he became panic on thinking about laying inside the grave alone. He asked his fourth wife, whom he had loved most among his wives, " Dear sweetheart, I am near to death and I am too much worried about loneliness that  is waiting for me in the grave". That's impossible, she replied in a single word and went out.Pursuantly, when the third wife came, he asked, "dear, I used my whole life to love you and now my life is gonna end, so will you come with me after ending my life". Then she replied, " Life is so beautiful and my youth still exists, therefore, after your death, I expect another married life".
Eventually, the second wife also came, he asked, " you were a relief for me in every sad occasion of mine, so to comfort me will you come with me. Then she replied, " Pardon me, how can I accomplish this need? I will be with you until you are reached at the grave, after that, I can't. By hearing all of these, the king became sad, his eyes were filled with tears..........   Suddenly he heard a voice, "I will come with you darling, no matter where ever you are, I will be with you". That was nobody else, but it was his first wife, whom he had not considered yet. She had become tired and ill because of his continuous ignoring towards her. While seeing her, who is tired and near to die, he became sad and regretted for not considering and loving her in his whole life. He told her with lots of tears in his eyes, "I must have treated you than others. If my life got extended, I would love you and conserve you than other wives"


This story can be compared with our life. As in the story, we all have that four wives. 

  • The first wife is our body itself for what we spend all our wealth and time. By our death, it leaves us.
  • The third wife is our wealth and power. By our death, it is possessed by others. 
  • And the second wife is our family and friends. They can be with us only until we are buried in the grave after death. 
  • The first wife is our good deeds which we ignore for wealth, power and friends. 
     So, for achieving good personality and attitude we have to be kind and have to do good deeds.

History; an art of impeccable deception.

Almost people love history. Because they are the stories of the past. But it's always annoying that how much current history is factual....